I am an AI consultant.
I teach people to teach machines.
Posts (a few external)
- There will be the next Quantum Game with Photons
- Games in which you walk (and get immersed)
- Cloak and dagger creativity camp - on Stone Soup
- Does AI have a dirty mind, too?
- An edgy intro to graphs of interpersonal relationships
- Keras vs. PyTorch: Alien vs. Predator recognition with transfer learning
- Simple diagrams of convoluted neural networks
- From Customer Segmentation to Recommendation Systems
- Keras or PyTorch as your first deep learning framework
- Starting deep learning hands-on: image classification on CIFAR-10
More in the Articles tab.
- Exploring human vs machine learning (one blogpost at a time)
- After PyData Warsaw 2017
- Dating for nerds (part 2): gender differences
- !!con or doing inclusivity well
- Dating for nerds (part 1): problem diagnosis
- Learning Deep Learning with Keras
- king - man + woman is queen; but why?
- Quantum mechanics for high-school students
- My impressions from PyData Berlin 2016
- Data science intro for math/phys background
- D3.js workshop at ICM for KFnrD
- What I do or: science to data science
- The first post: why Jekyll?