Posts (a few external)
- Embodiment for nerds
- Don’t fight, flight (or freeze) your body and emotions
- ADHD tech stack: auto time tracking
- Doom 2016 vs Doom Eternal: UI side-by-side
- Support ❤️ my open-source work and blog posts!
- “The Statues” by Jacek Kaczmarski - a translation
- To make a cool game, you first have to play other cool games
- There will be the next Quantum Game with Photons
- Games in which you walk (and get immersed)
- Cloak and dagger creativity camp - on Stone Soup
More in the Articles tab.
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Types & Tests
- Exploring human vs machine learning (one blogpost at a time)
- Simple diagrams of convoluted neural networks
- After PyData Warsaw 2017
- Dating for nerds (part 2): gender differences
- !!con or doing inclusivity well
- Dating for nerds (part 1): problem diagnosis
- Learning Deep Learning with Keras
- king - man + woman is queen; but why?
- Quantum mechanics for high-school students
- My impressions from PyData Berlin 2016
- Data science intro for math/phys background
- D3.js workshop at ICM for KFnrD
- What I do or: science to data science
- The first post: why Jekyll?